Touchdown INDONESIA!

Sitting in the corner in the plane I felt my heart beats fast, my hand and foot is shaking and my mind is like blowing away. We arrived the airport of Indonesia, I can feel the cold just simple and clean, I went out to the airport and someone have a printed in wind touches my skin and as my lips dried up because of cold. The airport is unfortunately my luggage lost one wheel so yes he carried it. I am very my name in a bond paper. I met him, he's name Indra-he's young, smiling person, and kind. He actually carried my luggage even though it was so heavy; thankful to him 'coz he's such a gentleman.

While we are at the car, I've seen the night look of Bandung it is such looks like in our country the Philippines, the color skin of the people and the place of it even in those motorcycles. Nevertheless as we arrived to the UPI (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia), immediately went to the Asrama or their dormitory, they have Asrama Putri for the girls and Asrama Putra for the boys At the office of their dormitory, Indra introduced to us to the management. They introduced the OIER’s or buddies who will be guiding us and helping us if we have any concerns. They told to us also that they have a one Filipino male, as he arrived from the office and he introduced himself to us, he is Kuya Xap (Kuya-brother or male that is older than you) well then as i observed to the dormitory has a 4 floor, the room is spacious it can be accommodate by 2 persons and the management is kind. As we went to our room, they ask me if I would like to have some dinner outside, and i said yes of course, so we went outside they paid for my fare and also they paid to my drinks because i am not hungry at all maybe because of the jetlag. While we were sitting in the sofa, they just keep talking about the Indonesian peoples, those motorcycles, and those traffic jams and also with my dialect because there are a lot of similar words within my dialect to their language. We laughed all together and share some stuff like expectations in Bandung.
In the middle of the night we decided to go at Asrama and have a rest there. I can't sleep because I can't believe that this is what happening to me. This is my first time went out in my country. I can't believe that i came here at Bandung, Indonesia. I promised to myself that i will be enjoying and i must treasure every moment here at Bandung.

This is rare opportunity, grab it.
Nailed it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog