Final teaching in SMP Pelita Nusantara
⚪⚪⚪
Becoming a teacher to the near future is very hard, there some struggles in your way, but those struggles are your motivation and learning to become a successful teacher. No matter how hard it is and even you are down, sometimes you need to help yourself because sooner or later yourself is your only best friend, in order to achieve your goal in life, you must lift up your dreams  and be motivated those mistakes that you worked it.
Studying social studies something that is give you excitement in traveling across the world by learning through to it. My special skills are sociable, responsible, honest, humble, and kind; these skills can help be to be successful to my near future in life, because if you have a pleasant attitude it is something that can perform or can lead to your success.
As I goes to my final demo teaching in SMP Pelita Nusantara, my strategy when I was teaching wasn’t change, inquiry-based strategy because I am comfortable in that strategy just asking questions to the students, but the end of it I make an activity for them so that they cannot be bored like freedom wall which is the will post it to my freedom wall they can draw, or they can write a single word or a sentences to express their ideas. My lesson plan was in Cambridge also because that’s my cooperating told to me just to fill up my lesson plan but I made a semi detailed lesson plan also. I observed to the students that they are participating and cooperating with me like sharing their thoughts and ideas, since we are discussing the Indonesian Migrants in the Philippines. Hence the students do not know that the first migrants in the Philippines is came from the Indonesians that why they have a lot of similarities of words in Tagalog and Bahasa language, they have a lot of contributions in the Philippines that they just learn from me.
 Every time when my class ends, I keep talking to my cooperating teacher, “how’s my teaching? Is my voice is loud? Am I too fast in discussing the lesson? Am I fast in speaking English?” but my teacher always keeps saying that my teaching strategy is good and great.  I was expecting for the negative comments so that there will be room for improvements for me but my cooperating teacher did not say anything about it. She always says positive comments to me.                  
Though, I am flattered that my students can learn from it even with also I am learning to them because education is a lifelong learning process. Well, I will be missing my students, I will be missing when they call me Miss, I will be missing the teachers also from SMP Pelita Nusantara who are always there to help us no matter what happen, also I will be missing to my one and only cooperating teacher who is kind hearted person, her smile, her strategies in teaching and treating us some foods especially bakso. It’s funny how and then, that we need to say goodbye for a while and I’ve learned a lot even in just a single moment that I share for the students not only in learning throughout the subjects or in the lessons but learning in different cultures to them and from them. 
Unfortunately I don’t have any photo to my final demo, so sad.


◾◾◾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog