New year, New me

                        

             

 New year, New Me...

Year 2013 is just past. I have experienced a lot of mentally tired in some activities this year. Due to the problems I faced, there are times I want to give up. But here I am now I’m grateful that I face the challenge in my life. And I’m still thankful to God for the blessings that he gave. Year 2013 is not the end of everything. There is still another year for us to face another challenge and tasks to us.
Let just face the present from now that here we are, now in the year of 2014- a New Year for us. In every New Year, we are hoping or wishing that are future will be come true. And in every year we are listing a New Year resolution for ourselves. We would like to change the bad doings in our life to be a good not only good but to be a better person to everybody.
Though in my wish, I would like to have good grades for me and to do that or to achieve that is just read and read lessons in your class to become more knowledgeable to the subjects. And so that, my parents too appreciate me too and proud with me in what I’ve been done true this year. But I’m going to sustain my characteristics us a truthful and friendly person and I’m going also sustain my ability that I’m good in eca’s. And one of my wish is too past in the UNP test so that I would grab my course that I want in my future… I will create a list and a To-Do-List I will start to think something to my future and career and to my future in college course. If I want to be somebody – a teacher, an archaeologist well this two course is something that I like but in archaeologist is my most favorite part to my life in the future…  then I must do something that it will be amaze to everybody to achieve my course in life. Since our test in UNP will going to start then, I’m going start to make some flashback review to my notes to be ready. Yet in college life we must ready to face the consequences in our life and we must ready in everything that it would be happen. I’m hoping that I could be a more serious in my study to get what I’m dreaming for.
Yet the change will start in you, not in your friend, in your people behind you but starts ONLY in yourselves.
Well, were hoping a lot of changes in mentally and physically also to ourselves. And I’m hoping that this 2014 is my luckiest year well not this only year, but I want every year will my Luckiest year in my life to become a successful in my future, I want to achieve what is the best for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog