My Dream, My Future







               My DReam, My Future

According to the dictionary that I’ve read a while ago… DREAM is a strongly desired goal or purpose. And according to the song in OPM “libre lang ang mangarap”. Yes this is true that having a dream is free in our life no matter what is it.

For me im dreaming to be a great an archaeologist this is my biggest dream that I want to become. Though I want to also to become a rich person, then if my life is good I have to choice that I would have a perfect and happy family. I want to have two intelligent funny cute kids. Also a good looking, gentlemen, romantic, genius and almost PERFECT husband for me… how am lucky to have that dream to become true for me. Well if that is gonna be come true well it is good J

This is what I’m dreaming for, this is what I want to my future and I want to become TRUE with it.
Im happy to be come true those I’m dreaming for… and I’m CONTENTED if those dreams will be come true in my FUTURE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog