MODERN HERO


MY HERO

HERO is a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities, is the one who shows great courage, and we all know that heroes are those who saves our lives from danger who sacrifice there self even it is so very danger just to save us, they have a supernatural powers, they are stronger that who we are, they have a great fetching colorful costume.

For me my parents is my heroes in my life. Like superheroes, because of them we are save from the danger from the person that we don't know. They teach us what is good and right, what is wrong. I know I made something wrong or I have a fault sometimes for them, then they will get mad to me. I know this is good for me to have a lessons what I made that is wrong. They are my first teacher, they taught me like counting numbers, pronouncing the alphabet, how to right, how to speak and etc. They worked hardly just give me what I need and they taught me best thing.

My parents is my Modern Heroes because they have special powers that they give from me. My mom and my dad I am thankful to them because without them I can’t see the beautiful creatures in the world. I love them and I am proud of them to be my parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog